hit tracker Dave Shields Author Blog: Snowing on My Parade

A journal detailing my efforts to launch my career as a novelist. The goals are to share info about succeeding in this field with other aspiring authors, to provide updates to the many supporters who have asked me for them, and ultimately to build the momentum necessary to assure success in this venture.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Snowing on My Parade

I'd been very excited to attend the innagural Tour of California and sign books, but we couldn't work out a deal. That's disapointing. The race starts tomorrow but I'll be here in Yew Tah watching the snow fall down. It's been an interesting winter with a little bit of everything including, record breaking cold, record breaking heat, a great ice skating rink in my dad's back yard that survived both, and a couple of wonderful ski days.

My money is on Dave Zabriskie to win the big race. Set your TIVO's because ESPN2 is running a one hour summary show each evening, but it's on at about 1 a.m., depending upon your time zone. It's going to be fun to watch!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its nice dialogue concerning this post at this place at
this webpage, I have read all that, so now me also commenting
at this place.

Also visit my webpage capcom mobile games

6:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home