hit tracker Dave Shields Author Blog: Doping Allegations

A journal detailing my efforts to launch my career as a novelist. The goals are to share info about succeeding in this field with other aspiring authors, to provide updates to the many supporters who have asked me for them, and ultimately to build the momentum necessary to assure success in this venture.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Doping Allegations

A story has come out in an unknown newspaper that samples of my urine collected over a decade ago have been shown to contain traces of cranberry juice. I'll admit it right now. I just can't seem to get enough of the stuff. Because I'm uncomfortable with the idea of talking about my urine though, let alone thinking about people studing it years after it may have been produced, I'm going on a campaign of talking about Lance Armstrong's urine instead. It's really a facinating subject. Take a look here.

It's little wonder that this is all happening. I mean, how bitter would you be if you went to school for years and years only to land a job where your life revolved around the study of urine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home