hit tracker Dave Shields Author Blog: Signing in the Rain

A journal detailing my efforts to launch my career as a novelist. The goals are to share info about succeeding in this field with other aspiring authors, to provide updates to the many supporters who have asked me for them, and ultimately to build the momentum necessary to assure success in this venture.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Signing in the Rain

I'm signing in the rain
Just signing in the rain
What a glorious feeling
I'm happy to explain
As I sit on the street
Saying "Hi" to all I meet
I'm happy, and signing in the rain.

Doo do do do doop doop
Doo do do do doop doop

Here's a funny story. I've been on the local news a couple of times over the last few days. At my list signing a young girl came up and asked me to sign the shirt she was wearing. As I was writing my name she said, "This is so cool. Your the first famous person I've ever met."

That was good for a chuckle. I wasn't famous yesterday. I wonder if my genetic makeup has changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home