hit tracker Dave Shields Author Blog: Change of Plan

A journal detailing my efforts to launch my career as a novelist. The goals are to share info about succeeding in this field with other aspiring authors, to provide updates to the many supporters who have asked me for them, and ultimately to build the momentum necessary to assure success in this venture.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Change of Plan

Obviously, I've had to switch from my initial plan of posting five times a week. There are two reasons. The most important is that there are things I must prioritize higher, especially my family and my next novel (which needs to be in my agent's hands by the end of February). Besides that, there isn't always a lot of news to report. If my travel schedule is anything like last year, though, look for lots of developements through the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home