hit tracker Dave Shields Author Blog: We're #1! And #3! Go-o-o-o-o team!

A journal detailing my efforts to launch my career as a novelist. The goals are to share info about succeeding in this field with other aspiring authors, to provide updates to the many supporters who have asked me for them, and ultimately to build the momentum necessary to assure success in this venture.

Monday, March 20, 2006

We're #1! And #3! Go-o-o-o-o team!

Okay, that title no doubt sounds silly from your perspective, but it's a big deal to me. You see, The Tour has hit #1 on Amazon's Sports Fiction list and The Race is simultaniously in the #3 position. Grisham's Bleachers is sandwiched in between. That's like a dream screen shot to me. Positions on these lists are updated hourly. You can see the current ranking by clicking here.

Another cool thing is that The Rider by Tim Kraabe which Amazon has linked to The Race through their "Better Together" promotion is currently # 6, so that's three novels from the same niche sport all at the top of the list. I'm proud of my role in that accomplishment and grateful to readers for the support they have shown by spreading the word about my books. Thanks!

Ra ra ree, kick 'em in the knee!
Ra ra rass, kick 'em in the...

other knee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home