hit tracker Dave Shields Author Blog: Major Anouncement Upcoming

A journal detailing my efforts to launch my career as a novelist. The goals are to share info about succeeding in this field with other aspiring authors, to provide updates to the many supporters who have asked me for them, and ultimately to build the momentum necessary to assure success in this venture.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Major Anouncement Upcoming

I'm at the US Pro Championships in Greenville, SC. I'm running on fumes. Last night I got three hours sleep. I got a half hour nap later in the day. It's been one big event after another. I've had incredible adventures, and lots of experiences with top pro cyclists and other interesting people in the industry.

Tomorrow afternoon at the Athlete Presentation there will be a major announcement involving me. Stay tuned for details.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, So what was the announcement?

8:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home