hit tracker Dave Shields Author Blog: Tour de France Chaos

A journal detailing my efforts to launch my career as a novelist. The goals are to share info about succeeding in this field with other aspiring authors, to provide updates to the many supporters who have asked me for them, and ultimately to build the momentum necessary to assure success in this venture.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Tour de France Chaos

In the whirlwind of the Tour de France I've been too busy to update my own blog. I've done recent interviews on ESPN, CNN, and with many radio stations and newspapers. I'm doing guest columns in a variety of venues. I spend most of the time in between trying to line up new interviews. The reason that I'm so driven is that I'm a passionate fan of professional cycling. I don't want to see it disappear from American radar just because the Lance Armstrong era is over.

The Tour has been getting lots of great new reviews recently. Please check them out here. I hope that if you've enjoyed my books you'll help me spread the word. More than anything else, these novels are breaking through because of the support of passionate readers. Thanks for all of the help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home