hit tracker Dave Shields Author Blog: What a Tour!

A journal detailing my efforts to launch my career as a novelist. The goals are to share info about succeeding in this field with other aspiring authors, to provide updates to the many supporters who have asked me for them, and ultimately to build the momentum necessary to assure success in this venture.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

What a Tour!

We've got a week to go and an incredible race ahead of us. I've been working hard doing television and radio interviews, writing articles, and following up on other book marketing opportuinities. Here's a recent article about Floyd's strategy in giving up the yellow jersey that you might be interested in.

I want to thank all of the readers who have contacted me, especially those who are spreading the word about my books whether it be to friends, book stores, bike stores, libraries, local media or anybody else. I sincerely appreciate your enthusiasm in helping me to take my career to the next level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home