hit tracker Dave Shields Author Blog: Gooood stuff!

A journal detailing my efforts to launch my career as a novelist. The goals are to share info about succeeding in this field with other aspiring authors, to provide updates to the many supporters who have asked me for them, and ultimately to build the momentum necessary to assure success in this venture.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Gooood stuff!

I believe people would be stunned if they knew what incredible work is being produced by authors almost no one has heard of yet. In the half dozen critique groups I've been in over the last ten years, I've had the pleasure of reading some fantastic work. I admit that there's plenty of bad work out there too, but it's the great stuff I can't forget. I'm critiquing a manuscript with incredible potential at the moment. There's work to do, but this manuscript is eventually going to be spectacular. I can't wait for the publishing industry, and then the world in general, to discover it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home