hit tracker Dave Shields Author Blog: Getting Connected

A journal detailing my efforts to launch my career as a novelist. The goals are to share info about succeeding in this field with other aspiring authors, to provide updates to the many supporters who have asked me for them, and ultimately to build the momentum necessary to assure success in this venture.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Getting Connected

I'd heard of Blogs before, but Todd Storch is the guy who convinced me to take the plunge. He's a guru of sorts in this world. I just stumbled upon his site one day when he mentioned my book in a post. I now know that blogging is a great way to stay in touch with people, and even to re-connect with people you've lost touch with. Todd recently featured me in his Blog (I still don't know if that word is supposed to be capitalized or not.) You can read the interview here.

I'm signing books this afternoon at the Park City Cycling Festival. I've got to run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home