hit tracker Dave Shields Author Blog: What a Day!

A journal detailing my efforts to launch my career as a novelist. The goals are to share info about succeeding in this field with other aspiring authors, to provide updates to the many supporters who have asked me for them, and ultimately to build the momentum necessary to assure success in this venture.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

What a Day!

All my days are becoming one. I've slept less than six hours in the last seventy-two. I'm at Book Expo America and opportunities abound. This conference is enormous. I'd love to tell some of the stories but I don't want to jinx myself until I figure out which of the possibilities for my book are real. Am I dreaming?

Tomorrow I head to Philly for the USPRO Championship. What a race that's going to be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home