hit tracker Dave Shields Author Blog: Writing Saul's Book

A journal detailing my efforts to launch my career as a novelist. The goals are to share info about succeeding in this field with other aspiring authors, to provide updates to the many supporters who have asked me for them, and ultimately to build the momentum necessary to assure success in this venture.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Writing Saul's Book

I haven't been blogging or writing many other articles at all lately because every spare moment is devoted to writing Saul Raisin's book. It's an amazing story, but I never imagined how hard it would be to put onto paper. There's a lot of work still to be done and a bunch of pressing deadlines looming over me. I'm driven to get it completed on time, though, and you should see it on store shelves by September 1. If you're on my e-mail list you'll have an opportunity to purchase it much earlier than that. You can sign up by sending your contact info here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home