hit tracker Dave Shields Author Blog: Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A journal detailing my efforts to launch my career as a novelist. The goals are to share info about succeeding in this field with other aspiring authors, to provide updates to the many supporters who have asked me for them, and ultimately to build the momentum necessary to assure success in this venture.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 3 AM yesterday morning I sent the completed manuscript of Tour de Life (Saul Raisin's biography) to the typesetter. Words cannot express how good this feels. If I mentioned how many hours I've invested in this project over the last several months people wouldn't believe me. I'm exhausted, but now the hard work of promotion begins.

The book is receiving fantastic reviews so far (this summer we'll get reviews from major sources like the New York Times), and Saul's incredible recent accomplishments only further convince me that this story has blockbuster potential. It won't be available in stores until September, but if you want to receive it sometime in July you can prepurchase it through my Web site. If you'd like to see more check out http://www.TourdeLife.us. Please help us spread the word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home