hit tracker Dave Shields Author Blog: A Case of Neglect?

A journal detailing my efforts to launch my career as a novelist. The goals are to share info about succeeding in this field with other aspiring authors, to provide updates to the many supporters who have asked me for them, and ultimately to build the momentum necessary to assure success in this venture.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A Case of Neglect?

In a way, I haven't been neglecting my blog as much as it might seem. If you click on this link and read the articles in the yellow box on the left you'll get a pretty good sense of what I've been up to. The challenge with the blog and other projects is that when I'm not doing an interview there is an avalanche of other jobs to do instead. The major ones are chasing down new interviews, learning rudimentary French for my upcoming trip on the 25th (I hope to speak enough to keep me out of trouble during my research jaunt around the perimeter of the country), working on the manuscript for The Tour, and just surviving here in the Big Apple. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy New York, but my heart is in small town Utah. My wife tells me that the girls are growing up without me. I can't wait to get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home