hit tracker Dave Shields Author Blog: Knock knock. Is Oprah available?

A journal detailing my efforts to launch my career as a novelist. The goals are to share info about succeeding in this field with other aspiring authors, to provide updates to the many supporters who have asked me for them, and ultimately to build the momentum necessary to assure success in this venture.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Knock knock. Is Oprah available?

Thanks to an enthusiastic reader I've just been invited to attend Bike the Drive in Chicago to sign books. I can never resist the thought of 18,000 cyclists all amassed in the same place, so I booked a flight and I'll be there on 5/28. My stay in the windy city will last less than 24 hours, but if I get a free moment I'd like to swing by Oprah's pad and see if she'll take a look at my novels. Are there any readers out there who could make an introduction for me? Hey, anything goal worth dreaming about is worthy of dreaming big!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home