hit tracker Dave Shields Author Blog: The Future is Landis

A journal detailing my efforts to launch my career as a novelist. The goals are to share info about succeeding in this field with other aspiring authors, to provide updates to the many supporters who have asked me for them, and ultimately to build the momentum necessary to assure success in this venture.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Future is Landis

Okay, I'm a believer. Floyd Landis is for real. He's also a really cool character. Floyd has already won three stage races this year, putting the competition away with his unconventional but effective time-trialing style, then climbing like a mountain goat. He put on a display at Brasstown Bald the likes of which I've never seen. Discovery attacked him from every conceivable angle, and he responded every time. A friend sent me a cool video snippet which you can view here. Make sure you catch the OLN coverage this weekend as well. You're not going to believe what you're going to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home